Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Got what it takes?

ok so Im home getting ready for work & thought it was a perfect time for a photo shoot lmao.My camara is my main squeeze man.Today is suppose to rain so I didnt over do it.I had on my black jeans,moccassians,gray cardigan{all from my job forever21*}& a button up baby doll shirt from charlotte russe it was 3 effin dollars {I heart sales}.I also had on my "cape" which is my sexy coat which was ALSO from my job*{buttons are NOT included guys &&to complete hipster look was my good ole black shoulder bag from h&m.I forgot how much it was had it for a minute =].Well thats all folks Im bout to chow down.ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wanna be on look book....waiting for a invite =]

No comments:

Post a Comment