Tuesday, March 31, 2009

about mee

Image and video hosting by TinyPicIt was odeee nice today && I didnt work =].I shopped around in my closettoday create outfits that I might wear later on.Yes I was qoute bored guysidk know how to describe my style.But I do know what I adore!I love mixing coolers&& loves to woww ppl ya kno?Black is definately my new color/addiction.I dig vintage rings/necklaces.I wear my sexy combat boots almost every day /w jeans,leggings or when I wear a dress which is type weird but Im gonna change that when it gets warmer I do that whole boyfriend wear thing (large blazers,jumbo plaids,polos,& vest).I think mens fedoras are sexy & promised myself to buy 5 =].I ran my lace gloves inthe GROUND if that makes sense.Im the scraf queeeeeeeen & the only skirts I wear [sofar]is black circle skirts.So what does that mean?Im a colorfully sometimes goth version of madonna with a mohawk.......yea thats about right.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment