Thursday, March 26, 2009

&& it never seems to fail

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'll admit the world gets lonely sometimes,I mean what girl wouldnt want a bf?
Me I think...lmao.Im serious though.I want one for the company & stuff...But juss dont want the headache.Lets be for real some of you guys are highly immature whose
got time for the games?I could come up with 18 billion excuses to why I shouldnt get one but who really wants to read that huh?Another thing wit me is Im picky!!But not in a odee way.I mean I dont discriminate with race or anything though I must admit
some times it DOES matter.Im juss picket with these 3 things:

1.Mindset-you have to be in college or planning to do something GREAT in life =/
2.Tall- lmao im serious with this one Im not that tall but that doesnt mean I want a puny guy you knoo
3.Dress his ass off-mean swag is a turn on guys i shouldnt have to tell you that


huff I got a few options to choose from right now but im getting bored =/ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment