Friday, March 27, 2009

over due.

So today I cashed my check & did very little shopping =]
Had a blast with bonnie white aka my BESTfriend. We
Discussed our future [we're gonna live in a studio in soho
Plus when we're bored in the morning we gonna play dress
Up at party city lmfao] && how our careers go together.She
Wants to model/be a video vixen While me I'm gonna be a
Stylist/fashion writer pretty neat?We hung on 14th street then
Union square freaking job hunting.I'm praying deisel calls me!
After that we ate some soap food from wendys..ok so I hope
Its not juss me but don't they shit taste like AJAX? Ok maybe
Its juss me.But anywho after that we walked 3.5 miles to the
R train so legs were hurting but our butts looked lovely lmfao!
Well I'm going to sleep now; we took pics today I'll post them
Tomorrow so until then STFU & let me sleeeeeeeeeep


Love ya bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment