Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally!

Taryn janae* also known as T*rock has finally joined the blog clan =/Yippieeeeeeeeeee lmfao ok so let me make this snappy.This blog would contain things that deal with my life,interest &&blahhh blahhh.For those who dont know me would get a taste of my dreary but interesting life =]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

currently at this moment Im thinking about sneaking on a plane to london to met this ladyomfgggg if you know anything about fashion.You dead ass have to know Pixie Geldorf!!Or you must know about her older sister peaches Geldorf :If you dont know let me fill you in .She was born september 17 1990.I would like to say she was born to be trendy chick.Her father Robert Frederick Zenon Geldof is from the group the boomtown rats & her mom is Paula Yates (the rock journalist who was famous for her in bed interviews!!!!) With cool parents like that no wonder her & her sister rocks.This is officially my style icon with the over size blazers with girly dresses or doc martens[yellow im soo gonna cop them!] with rip up jean shorts over black tights & a plaid shirt ohhhhh plz dont let me get started =]

No comments:

Post a Comment