Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Check them out!

So as you will see later on,I will be turning this blog towards my fashion obsessions.I will keep you updated with my outfits and also whats out for this season.I will be discussing designers and style icons...that I like of course.And then I will also be talking about the fashion Don'ts hehe.So for right now Im gonna take the time out to shout out some stylists i believe who get looked over or looked at enough =]


First we have Zoe Kravits, Not only is this girl breathtaking beautiful and she acts.She also has amazing style.She makes everything look cool just check her out ppl
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next there's whitney Port...I know you like the hills girl?! Hell yea people.Dont sleep on her.Her style is like the essence of summer ALL YEAR ROUND well at least her smile is.She's sooo carefare & it shows in her clothes.She doesnt even have to TRY hard folks like how dope is that?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Next is the lovely Solange!!!Now we Know her sisters fly but shes fly herself.She dares to be different kinda like me.she seriously makes me want to do the whole heels thing =] shhhhhh dont tell noone But God
Photobucket

Photobucket

okk thats it for now I will add more ladies at a later dat ttyl sleepy time loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment