Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ju-tuan

I remember surfing the web && myspacing it a few months back.Thats when I ran across this guys.One of the members had added me Samoeun =].Normally I dont go on those who added me page especially if I dont know them.So that afternoon I might've been bored and such so I looked on his page stayed on his page for hours I must say.It was that damn song on his page!http://www.myspace.com/jutaun go to that link and listen to "yes".Its the greatest babymaking,summer cruising juss chillen song!.Ok so after like some hours.I went to their page...from then on I was hooked.Trust me these guys are here to say.&& yooo tell me how they we're from thta Mtv show..I was sleeping for real.Samoeun[lovely hair],Pete[Handsome],Jake [that dude] andJamie[who sings like an angel] are beyond talented heres the video

No comments:

Post a Comment