Saturday, May 9, 2009

I know you miss me

sorry blog lovers.I know I've been neglecting you because I've been doing school work & ish.I also been on craigslist like every freaking day looking for a job.I got mad stuff that Im tryna do now.For example I recently joined this organization called M.E.O which stands for Minority Employment Opportunities.Mainly we are a non profit organization who airs the jobs/people who discrimate others.We show the public what really happens.Right now we're planning to have a party at the end of this month for our Model contest party.To any models interested just hit me up on here but anyway the models win [25] get to be in our annual Parade of models =].Another thing Im doing is helping in my fashion club as a dresser.Our fashion show is on May 30th at 8th & broadway[dont qoute me on this cause I can be wrong].Its gonna be a good event tickets are 35 but if you bring someone its 40 [20 per person] hit me up if you wanna come money goes toward kids in darfur,africa.Last but not least Im beginning to start my stylist portfolio this summer so yes people Im gonna be on my grind =]. I will later post up info for a model search for my pictures [no pay ladies & fellas but you get a copy of the pictures!!!] ok i believe Im done oph wait Im gonna show you what I wore today
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment